At The Lily & Leaf Co Ltd t/a The Leaf Co, we respect your personal data. This Privacy Notice explains how we will use your personal data when you use our website or become a customer. Your information will be filed securely on our computers and servers and any paper copies will be stored securely.
34 Bogmoor Place
What personal data do we collect about you?
When you use our website, we will collect the following personal data about you:
If you become a The Leaf Co customer we will collect your name, contact and payment details from you
How will we use that personal data? What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
We need a legal basis in order to process your personal data
Do we have a statutory or contractual requirement to process your personal data?
There is a contractual requirement for us to process your personal data if you become a customer and we need to fulfil our contractual responsibilities
Do we use any automated decision making?
Who do we share your personal data with?
Do we transfer your personal data outside of the EU or EEA?
We use Microsoft, Mailchimp and Shopify which are based in the USA. However adequate safeguards are in place as these organisations are certified to the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework or have standard contractual clauses in place.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Changes to our privacy notice
Any changes we make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our privacy notice
Your rights as a data subject
The GDPR gives you rights as a data subject. You have:
1. the right to request from us access to your personal data;
2. the right to request from us rectification of your personal data;
3. the right to request from us erasure of your personal data;
4. the right to request from us restriction of processing your personal data;
5. the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
6. the right of data portability;
7. if we are processing your personal data on the basis of your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before you withdrew it; and
8. You have the right to complain to the ICO
More information on your rights can be found in Chapter 3 of the GDPR
Exercising your rights
You can exercise such rights by contacting us.